Αt Onferry, you can purchase Online any product or service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reservations over the phone and customer services are performed Monday to Friday between 09:30-20:00, Saturday 09:30 to 14:30.
Terms and Conditions
The websites onFerry.co.uk, onFerry.com, onFerry.gr, onFerry.de, onFerry.it, Onferries.com, Patrastravel.gr, onferry.com, Corfutravel.gr, are operated by the Patras Travel – General Tourism – Shipping Agency P.C. (Patras Travel Corfu), based in Greece, 4 Str. Ethnikis Antistaseos, Corfu, Zip Code: 49100, with VAT nr.: 800573989 , which operates legally since 1966 under license of Greek National Tourism Organisation (EOT) 08.29 E.60.00.00422.01 and is approved by the HATTA code 1897 and IATA.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The use of the above sites and the services provided either electronically or by telephone are subject to the Terms and Conditions described below. Onferry, does not produce its own products, but acts solely as a facilitator of travel and tourism services, as offered by the travel service providers. The responsibility of Onferry, is limited to mediating between the two parties.Before the completion of any reservation, the user of Onferry, should consult the General Terms and Conditions of the provider and especially those of the ferry companies. At the completion of a reservation or purchase of any service through Onferry, electronically or by telephone, the user unconditionally accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the electronic / telephone services of Onferry, the user gives explicit instruction to Onferry, to book the provision of the particular service from the provider.
After the conclusion of the agreement through Onferry , the responsibility for the proper execution of the purchased travel services lies with the provider of the travel / tourism service.
- Prior to any booking, the user must read, understand and agree with the Terms and Conditions, referred to in this document and those of the service provider (eg. ferry companies).
- For any lack of understanding or clarification, the user can contact Onferry for further clarifications.
In case of cancellation or changes resulting from the provider, regarding the services already selected by the user, Onferry will attempt to contact the user by phone or email, to advise them accordingly, provided that Onferry has received that information in time by the provider. Onferry is not liable for any failure to inform the user.
- In case of transfers, cancellations of routes or services by the provider, Onferry is not liable.
- The user must comply with all terms and conditions set by each provider, such as time of check in, attendance time at the port, etc.
- The users must know if they have the right to travel and carry with them all the necessary documents in order to be allowed on board.
- Each ticket is strictly personal and non-transferable, neither can be resold.
- The commission of Onferry for mediating in providing the services chosen by the user is included in the total price of the service provided.
- Onferry is not liable for price changes by the provider.
In certain cases the provider may charge additional charges (eg fuel surcharge), booking fees, cancellation fees etc. Onferry is not liable for any possible charges that may be imposed by the service provider. These charges burden entirely the user.
- In case of reservation performed on Onferry, you shall receive an email with the booking confirmation, your unique reservation number corresponding to the information you stated to Onferry at the time of booking.
- The user is responsible for the proper completion of their information during the electronic submission, as well as for the verification of the information presented on the confirmation email they shall receive from Onferry. In case the user identifies inaccurate personal or reservation information on the confirmation email, the user must immediately inform OnFerry.
- Onferry, shall perform any effort to correct the data, but cannot guarantee and is not responsible for any possible charges that may be imposed by the service provider.
- In any case, following the reservation confirmation, the user cannot withdraw from it without the approval of the service provider.
- The name of the user given on the reservation system, should match the name of the identity card of the user.
Sending / Receipt of Travel Documents (Tickets and Voucher)
The ferry tickets, domestic or international, issued electronically or by phone from Onferry, may:
- be picked up by the user from the central offices of each ferry company during the office working hours
- be picked up by the user from the Port offices of each ferry company located at the departure port (2-3 hours prior to departure are always open)
- be received by the user from the central offices of Onferry (Patras Travel) during the office working hours
- be sent by post or courier to the desired address of the client (in this case shipping expenses will be charged)
Onferry is not liable for lost tickets and travel documents sent by post.
In case of loss of a ferry ticket on the user’s fault, the procedure of “Lost Ticket” must be mandatory followed, informing us directly.
A new ticket should necessarily be issued, in order to travel. The issuance of the new ticket burdens the user.
Before the date of travel, the user indicates the loss in writing, stating the date, the itinerary, the number of lost ticket, the number of the new purchased ticket and a copy of it.
The ferry company will check its records and if the lost ticket is not found, after a period set by each provider, the user is entitled to full or partial refund of the value of the ticket or to the issuance of a new ticket of the same itinerary without payment of extra fare.
Travel Identification Documents
The User is solely responsible to carry all necessary travel documents, in order to be allowed boarding. Indicatively, the necessary travel documents are:
- Ticket (Hard Copy)
- Identity card or passport if traveling domestic
- New type of identity card or passport if traveling abroad
- If you have issued a discount ticket you must provide an official document that proves that you are entitled to discount (eg student pass, membership card, etc.)
Onferry is not liable for the validity / completeness of the above information and the user is obliged (especially if traveling abroad) to check with the competent authorities the necessary documentation (eg Visa).
Onferry is not liable for non-boarding, additional charges of the user, in case the user does not hold the necessary travel documents.
Onferry gives you the possibility to pay your electronic or telephone bookings as follows:
- by credit card online (VISA or MASTERCARD)
- by deposition to the company’s accounts
- or by payment at the company ‘s offices, in cash, by credit or debit card
Onferry will not transfer the tickets or other travel documents to the user before full payment.
Onferry may request from the user evidence of full payment before the final issuance of the ticket.
Onferry and / or cooperating banks, reserve the right to refuse payment and cancel the booking if they suspect any malicious actions on the part of the user.
Cancellations and Changes
- Changes or Cancellations of ferry tickets are subject to the conditions set by the respective ferry company and Onferry has no influence and liability.
- For the Change or Cancellation of a travel service, whose terms are determined by the provider, any cost that may occur burdens solely the user.
- Before any booking, the user must read, understand and agree with the fare rules and restrictions, referred to in this document, as well as those of each provider (eg ferry companies). For any lack of understanding or clarification, the user can consult Onferry for further clarifications.
- For Changes – Cancellations or conversions to “open date”, in case the above right is provided to the user by the provider, the user is obliged to inform Onferry in writing.
- A prerequisite is to present the ticket (if printed) to the offices of Onferry, or to the central offices of the ferry company, or to the port agent of the ferry company and request the change, cancellation or conversion to open date.
- A refund on cancellation can be effected only by Onferry, provided that clearance has been completed by the ferry company. The refund is processed in the same manner that the ticket has been purchased.
- “Open date” tickets are valid for a period specified by the provider (ferry company). Replacement of an open date ticket is made with a ticket of the same company of equal or higher value, by paying any difference in fare.
- In case of cancellation of a service on the ferry company’s fault, or due to non-performance of an itinerary due to weather conditions or on force majeure, the value of the fare is refunded in total in the same manner that the ticket has been purchased, only if the relevant clearance / refund has been made from the ferry company to Onferry .
Ferry companies offer, in general, the following cancellation policy (there may be differences between various ferry companies):
- Up to 14 days before departure: 100% refund of the fare or change to new / open date.
- Up to 7 days before departure: 75% refund of the fare change or new / open date
- Up to 24 hours before departure: 50% refund of the fare or change to new / open date
- Up to 12 hours before departure: 50% refund of the fare
- Tickets at special prices (special Offers of ferry companies) may not be cancelled or converted to open date and the date of travel cannot be changed.
- Any bank charges of the credit card or bank transfer or other transfer, burden entirely the user / passenger.
- After departure, the tickets are not cancelled or converted.
Disclaimer of Liability for Services provided
Onferry is not liable for:
- Errors, omissions, violations or denials of the provider
- Non availability of the service or product
- Injury, death, property damage or other damages that may result from the services of the provider.
- Cancellations, delays, overbooking, strike, force majeure
Onferry does not wish to receive information from you, which is confidential or proprietary, through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Onferry will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL to the maximum extent permitted by law. By sending Onferry any information or material, you grant Onferry an unrestricted, irrevocable license for copy, reproduction, publication, upload to a server, sending, transmitting, distribution, public display, performance or modification of such information or materials, as well as to create derivative works from that information or material or otherwise to use them freely.
You also agree that Onferry is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by law.
However, we will not release your name or otherwise publish the fact that you submitted material or other information unless:
(A) we obtain your permission to use your name,
(B) we notify you in advance that the material or other information you submitted to a particular part of this website will be published or otherwise used with a reference to your name, or
(C) we are obliged by the law to do so
This website may provide links or references to websites or other sources than those of Onferry. Onferry makes no declaration, warranty or other commitment whatsoever concerning any other websites or third-party sources which may be referred, accessed or linked through the Onferry website.
A link to a website that is not Onferry does not mean that Onferry approves the content or use of this website or company or organization to which it belongs. Additionally, Onferry is not a party and is not liable for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even in case you are informed on the existence of such third parties (or have used a link to such third parties) through the Onferry website.
Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that Onferry is not liable for the availability of such external websites or sources, and that it is not liable for any content, services, products or other materials existing or available on such websites or sources.
When you visit a website that is not Onferry, please understand that it is independent from Onferry and that Onferry does not control the content of that website. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, decoy programs (trojan horses) and other potentially harmful programs and protect your information, as you deem appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall Onferry bear any liability against any person or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind (and moral damage) relating to or arising from this website or from any use of this website or from any website or other source to which there is a connection, reference, or access from this website, or for the use, download or access to any data, information, products or services, including, but not limited to, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of savings or loss of programs or other data, even in case Onferry has been explicitly notified on the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of claims, whether based on contract or warranty, tort or any other legal basis.